- Program: Interactive Design Video Production
- Degree: Diploma
- Credits: Total Diploma Credits 58
- Academic Planning Guide:
The Interactive Designer is responsible for the creative production of computer generated artwork and presentation materials. The designer must be able to use good written, verbal and visual communication skills, both with clients and other team members. Some jobs will require indepen dent work and others will be part of a team effort. This production work may include CD ROMs, interactive programs, web graphics, ad design, 2D and 3D animations, video graphics and print materials.
Interactive Designers with good artistic design skills are in high demand by media producers, film and animation companies, production houses, government agencies, printing houses, ad agencies, educational institutions and businesses who are engaged in local and global communications with outside customers or company employees.
- Produce media solutions for clients.
- Analyze end-user needs.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry-standard media production hardware and software.
- Demonstrate production workflows.
- Develop creative solutions with visual and audio techniques.
- Understand roles and function as a part of a production team.
- Develop positive and accurate written communications.
- Apply legal and ethical principles to personal, social, and professional behaviors.
- MMVP1500 Concepts of Interactive Media 3
- MMVP1505 Introduction to Visual Communications 3
- MMVP1511 Production Planning 4
- MMVP1545 3D Basics 3
- MMVP1562 Audio for Media 3
- MMVP1570 Introduction to Programming for Designers 3
- MMVP1580 Animation 3
- MMVP2025 Interactive Game Design 3
- MMVP2560 After Effects 3
- MMVP2575 Interactive Mobile Design 3
- MMVP2641 Portfolio Production 3
- MGDP1240 Illustrator 3
- MGDP1250 Web Design & Development I 3
- MGDP1340 Advanced Photoshop 3
- MGDP2050 Web Design & Development II 3
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses