NEWLY ADMITTED INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
We look forward to meeting you at HTC! Our goal is to assist you in successfully accomplishing your educational goals. The following is a general overview of what an international student must do before and after arriving in the United States:
Before you arrive:
Apply for your student Visa or begin your visa transfer process.
(Visa transfers are students coming from another U.S. college or university)
- HTC does not provide housing assistance. International students are responsible for arranging housing. Research and secure off-campus housing prior to your arrival in the U.S.
- Plan for your expenses and payment of tuition. International students cannot depend on employment in the U.S. for financial support.
- Prepare for your new student orientation.
- Choose your arrival date at least three weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Plan transportation from the airport.
- Make sure all your documents are in order.
- Meet with the International Advisor immediately upon arrival.
- Complete Get Started Steps. Which include testing, advising, orientation and registration.
- Pay tuition and fees.
- Sign up for health insurance (see pdf).
Last updated by jlaabs : 2015-02-04 11:15:16