Before You Apply
- Determine whether you have an existing StarID or if you need to create one. You only need one StarID for all Minnesota State schools, so do not create a new StarID if you already have one.
- International students are required to submit additional application materials. Please visit the International Student Admissions webpage for more information.
- Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) high school students are required to submit additional information. Please see requirements.
- Prospective Law Enforcement students may apply to HTC during the specified program application date ranges. Please visit the Law Enforcement webpage for more information and additional requirements.
- Login to the online application with your StarID and password to begin a new application. You may also view partially completed or previously submitted application(s).
- Follow the prompts to complete each section of the online application. You may partially complete your eApplication, save your work, and come back to it later, if desired. Note: HTC uses the Permanent Address when mailing admissions and other correspondence.
- Review your application carefully before submitting it.
- Upon submission of your application, you should receive an email notification with your HTC student Tech ID number. In addition, you should receive a letter from HTC regarding your admission status. (You may be informed of additional requirements needed to complete your admission or holds that need to be resolved.)
- Login with your StarID and password any time to check the status of your submitted application, additional requirements, or possible holds.
Please let us know if you have any difficulty completing or submitting the eApplication. If you have questions, you may contact Enrollment Services at: 952-995-1300. For StarID help, go to starid.minnstate.edu/help.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2017-11-28 14:29:22