ADMISSIONS & APPLICATION INFORMATION
Completing the college application is the first step to becoming an HTC student. A non-refundable $20 application fee will be charged to new undergraduate applicants, which is due prior to admission to the college. After submitting an application, you may login to your eServices account to check your balance and make payments.
There are other steps you will need to complete before you begin classes. Be sure to review the steps to Get Started once you've applied.
- New students may submit their high school transcript or GED certificate to one of the addresses below.
- A student must have a high school diploma, GED, or its equivalent in order to receive Title IV financial aid funds
- Returning or Transfer students should schedule a meeting with an Advisor or Counselor to make a career plan after applying.
Additional Admissions Information:
- Selecting a Major
- Transfer Resources
- International Student Requirements
- Law Enforcement Application Process
- PSEO or High School Application Process
Support to Reach Your Goal:
- Admissions and Outreach Staff help you explore HTC programs, visit campus and understand how to apply.
- Enrollment Advisors & Counselors help you explore careers and programs, help with financial aid and choosing the right courses.
- Disability Services can assist if you need accommodation related to a documented disability.
- Veterans Services assist in the certification process for veterans benefits.
- A PSEO Advisor is available to help high school students attend HTC to earn high school and college credit.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2018-06-14 09:28:21