ADMISSIONS & APPLICATION INFORMATION
Completing the college application is the first step to becoming a Hennepin Tech student. There are other steps you may need to complete before you begin classes. Make sure you review the remaining Get Started steps after you apply.
- New students should submit their high school transcript or GED certificate to one of the addresses below.
- A student must have a high school diploma, GED, or its equivalent in order to receive Title IV financial aid funds
- Returning or Transfer students should schedule a meeting with an Advisor or Counselor to make a career plan after applying.
Additional Admissions Information:
- Selecting a Major
- Transfer Resources
- International Student Requirements
- Law Enforcement Application Process
- PSEO or High School Application Process
Support to Reach Your Goal:
- Outreach and Recruiting Staff help you explore HTC programs, visit campus and understand how to apply.
- Enrollment Advisors & Counselors help you explore careers and programs, help with financial aid and choosing the right courses.
- Disability Services can assist if you need accommodation related to a documented disability.
- Veterans Services assist in the certification process for veterans benefits.
- A PSEO Advisor is available to help high school students attend HTC to earn high school and college credit.
Last updated by jlaabs : 2016-05-25 14:12:56