1. Apply for Admission
- New students may submit their high school transcript or GED certificate to Enrollment Services.
- Transfer students from previously attended non-Minnesota State system colleges should submit their college transcript(s).
- Visiting students can register for courses online without submitting a college application
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial aid is available for students who qualify. Access to grants, loans, scholarships, and/or work study begins by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Please apply early to allow time for processing.
- Students must have a high school diploma, GED, or its equivalent, and declare an eligible major, in order to receive financial aid funds.
Hennepin Technical College's FAFSA School Code is 010491.
3. Complete Placement Testing
- Schedule your ACCUPLACER® placement testing appointment.
You may be exempt from some or all of your placement tests under certain conditions:
- If you have previously taken college courses, your college transcripts may be reviewed for possible placement test waiver(s).
- See, "Who does not need to take the Assessments?" on the Placement Testing page for more possible exemptions.
4. Complete New Student Orientation
- Once your placement testing requirements have been met, you are ready for New Student Orientation.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2018-03-21 14:29:17