- M.A. Speech Communication, Support Field: Higher Education, Minnesota State at Mankato.
- B.A. Speech Communication, Support Field: Finance, Real Estate, Insurance, St. Cloud State University.
- H-Pod Office Area Eden Prairie Campus
- Office Phone: 952-995-1561
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online - By Appointment
- Interpersonal Communication
- Small Group Communication
- Intercultural Communication
Advice for Learners:
- 1. Take charge of your own learning. Raise questions, probe, explore, go after what you need.
- 2. Be open. Use your imagination, consider new possibilities, and create something new for yourself.
- 3. Give as well as receive. Give liberally to co-learners and be prepared to receive a great deal from them.
- 4. Have fun. Plan to thoroughly enjoy this opportunity to learn and to grow in your professional competence and satisfaction
- "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is your karma." Wayne Dyer
- “Racing in the Rain” by Garth Stein,
- “The Glass Castle” by Jeannette Walls
- “The Shack” by William P.Young
- Traveling through life – living, loving and learning!
- Leadership studies, intercultural communication, emotional intelligence and gender communication
- International Travel
Last updated by kdederichs : 2012-09-13 15:54:29