MONICA GREENWELL JANZEN
Part-Time Philosophy Faculty
- BA, Philosophy, College of St. Catherine
- MA, Philosophy, University of Minnesota
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Minnesota
- PHIL 2100, PHIL 2400, PHIL 2600
Office hours: online and by appointment
Teaching and Research
- My teaching goal is to help students become better citizens who can think logically, critically examine ethical issues, solve problems, and create positive social change in our world.
- My research interests include thinking about Civic Engagement projects in the classroom. Also, I am interested in how to cultivate civic responsibility and what this means for a just society.
- My hobbies include reading, canoeing, swimming, doing yoga, playing with my children, gardening, and dancing.
Last updated by sparry : 2015-01-15 11:35:59