State Employee Group Insurance Program
Employee benefits are under the State Employee Group Insurance Program (SEGIP), which is a part of Minnesota Management & Budget (MMB). For questions on benefits, contact your MMB SEGIP Representative. The links below will provide video presentations, rates and additional information.
Video Presentations including:
Introduction to State Employee Group Insurance Program
Life Insurance Benefits
Managers Income Protection Plan Benefits (IPP)
Short Term Disability Benefits (STD)
Long Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Pre-Tax)
Long Term Care Benefits (LTC)
Insurance Information including:
Payroll Deduction Calendar
Your Employee Benefits
Self Service Instructions
Manager's Income Protection Plan (for employees in the Administrator's and Managerial Plans)
General COBRA Information
- Credit Union - As a State of Minnesota employee, you may be able to join a credit union, such as Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union or Hiway Federal Credit Union. Please refer to the specific credit union website for details on membership.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Confidential consultation for a wide range of personal and work-related concerns through LifeMatters.
- FMLA - Information related to the Family Medical Leave Act including the policy, employee rights & responsibilities, and frequently asked questions.
- Paid Time Off - Refer to your union contract for specific guidelines on the accrual and use of sick leave, vacation or personal leave, holiday, and floating holiday. For Administrator and Faculty leave balances, please contact human resources. For all other employees, leave balances are available through employee self service or e-time.
- State Employees Inc.(SEI) - A non-profit organization that offers discounts to its State of Minnesota employee members.
- Tuition Waiver (Web-based Application System, Matrix, Reference Guide) - MnSCU offers a tuition waiver benefit to most employees based upon criteria provided in the various union contracts and personnel plans. It covers the cost of tuition and, in some cases, certain fees.
- Workers Compensation - Information you'll need to know if you are injured on the job
Last updated by kholtzman : 2014-07-16 14:30:56