State Employee Group Insurance Program
If you are a newly insurance eligible employee under the State Employee Group Insurance Program (SEGIP), you will receive a benefit packet in the mail to your home address from Minnesota Management & Budget (MMB). This packet will outline your benefit options, premium rates and enrollment deadlines. If you do not receive this packet within your first 3 weeks of employment, contact a MMB SEGIP Representative at (651)355-0100. The links below will provide additional information regarding the various benefits available to you.
Employee Benefit information including:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Managers Income Protection Plan Benefits (IPP)
- Short Term Disability Benefits (STD)
- Long Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Pre-Tax)
- Long Term Care Benefits (LTC)
- Benefits Overview
- Your Employee Benefits
- New Hire/Rehire Packet (Includes instructions on how to enroll in benefits)
- Rate Guide
- Self Service Instructions
- New Employee Checklist
- Insurance Contacts
- General COBRA Information
- Credit Union - As a State of Minnesota employee, you may be able to join a credit union, such as Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union or Hiway Federal Credit Union. Please refer to the specific credit union website for details on membership.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Confidential consultation for a wide range of personal and work-related concerns through LifeMatters.
- FMLA - Information related to the Family Medical Leave Act including the policy, employee rights & responsibilities, and frequently asked questions.
- Paid Time Off - Refer to your union contract for specific guidelines on the accrual and use of sick leave, vacation or personal leave, holiday, and floating holiday. For Administrator and Faculty leave balances, please contact human resources. For all other employees, leave balances are available through employee self service or e-time.
- State Employees Inc.(SEI) - A non-profit organization that offers discounts to its State of Minnesota employee members.
- Tuition Waiver (Web-based Application System, Matrix, Reference Guide) - MnSCU offers a tuition waiver benefit to most employees based upon criteria provided in the various union contracts and personnel plans. It covers the cost of tuition and, in some cases, certain fees.
- Workers Compensation - Information you'll need to know if you are injured on the job
Last updated by mmiller : 2017-10-17 11:50:02