CAMPUS FLYER, POSTER AND EASEL GUIDELINES
Flyers and posters must be displayed only on bulletin boards.
- One copy of any flyer or poster on display must be given to the receptionist.
- The owner of the flyer or poster is responsible for taking down the posting at an appropriate time (after an event, etc.)
- Easels can only be displayed for one day (during a special event, meeting or class).
Areas that flyers or posters cannot be displayed:
- Any glass (This includes windows, enclosed display cases, etc.)
- Painted or brick walls
- In or outside bathrooms
- On or in front of counters and/or desks
- Any Human Resources and/or Union bulletin boards (See Human Resources if you have questions)
- Construction signage
Departments or offices may display flyers or posters near doorways as long as the flyer or poster is in an appropriate sign or poster holder/frame. Please work with Marketing and Facilities for your needs.
Last updated by drogalla : 2017-12-08 14:29:46