Communication with Students via Email

Submit an Email Communication Request when you have a need to email currently enrolled students.  Your message can be targeted to a specific group or all the currently enrolled students.  Please allow a week lead time when making a request.  The Student Affairs division will review and process your request.

Email Communication Request

Commonly Used Flyers


New Vendor Number Requests
Vendors must set themselves up in the state system. To do this, go to the SWIFT supplier portal at  and choose “vendor registration link.” Follow the instructions to obtain a state vendor number. You can call 651.201.8106 or email with any questions.


Please refer to the Office Services webpage for the most current forms.

Last updated by ssylvander : 2015-07-01 09:53:29