1.      The faculty member completes the MSCF Professional Development Fund Approval Form for their assigned campus.

2.      If the request involves travel, the faculty member completes and obtains signatures for Hennepin Technical College Employee Travel form and attaches this to the Approval Forms. 

3.       The signed approval form (signed by dean and all other signatures as required), and the information about the activity needed for payment, is submitted to the MSCF Professional Development Campus Representative (Jennie Simning-BPC or Matt Holmes-EPC) per committee guidelines.

4.      The PDAC meets to review, approve, and sign the approval form. The PDAC retains 1 copy of all documents for their records.

5.      The signed approval form and accompanying documents are returned to the faculty member. The faculty member will make 3 copies: 2 for the faculty member and 1 for Office Service Manager.

6.      The faculty member delivers the completed MSCF Approval form and the HTC Employee Travel form to either Suzanne Burley (BPC/EPC), or to Tracy Seran (CTS Only).

7.      The faculty member completes a SEMA expense report with appropriate receipts, if needed.

Last updated by jsimning : 2015-10-02 10:45:18