Get involved and make a difference at HTC! Expand your college experience beyond the classroom by getting involved in the clubs, organizations, and activities available on campus.
CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
Recognized clubs and organizations at HTC
- Audio Club (EPC)
- Child Development Club(BPC)
- Crafty Quilters (EPC)
- Dental Assisting Club (BPC)
- Dental Assistant Club (EPC)
- EPC LAKERS TRIO Club (EPC)
- Fluid Power Club Brooklyn Park (BPC)
- Fluid Power Club Eden Prairie (EPC)
- Hennepin Technical College IOPP Student Chapter (EPC)
- Images Photography Club (EPC)
- Latino Club (Both campuses)
- Media Storm (BPC)
- Nurses Who Care Student Club (EPC)
- Petal Pushers Floral Design Club (BPC)
- Phi Theta Kappa (Both campuses)
- Skills USA (Both campuses)
- TRIO Club (BPC)
- Veterans' Club (Both campuses)
Student Ambassadors are a group of select students who are dedicated to positively representing Hennepin Technical College (HTC) as orientation leaders, campus visit guides, peer mentors, and assistants in the planning and execution of campus activities and events.
The Student Life Board is responsible for the establishment of policies and procedures as they relate to the allocation of Student Life and Student Activity fees at Hennepin Technical College.
STUDENT LIFE CENTER
The Student Life Center is located in room F120 on each campus and offers students a place to relax, socialize, or study between classes. In the Student Life Center you will find Student Ambassadors as a resource as well as the Student Senate office.
The Student Senate is responsible for coordinating student activities on campus. Recommendations for improving the educational and social aspects of campus life may be submitted through the Student Senate. Each program is encouraged to have representatives participate in the Student Senate. All meetings are open to everyone and are on Wednesdays at noon (except during breaks and in the summer). All students are encouraged to participate in the Student Senate. The Student Senate Office is located in F121 (inside the Student Life Center) on each campus.
Last updated by jlauritsen : 2015-02-17 15:25:30