Get involved and make a difference at HTC! Expand your college experience beyond the classroom by getting involved in the clubs, organizations, and activities available on campus.
CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
Recognized clubs and organizations at HTC
- Audio Club (EPC)
- Child Development Club (BPC)
- Deaf Club (BPC)
- Dental Assistant Club (EPC)
- Fire/EMS First Responders Club (EPC)
- Fluid Power Club Brooklyn Park (BPC)
- Fluid Power Club Eden Prairie (EPC)
- Ford Masters Club at Hennepin Technical College (BPC)
- Hennepin Technical College IOPP Student Chapter (EPC)
- Latino Club (Both campuses)
- Media Storm (BPC)
- Student Nurses Who Care Student Club (Both campuses)
- Petal Pushers Floral Design Club (BPC)
- Phi Theta Kappa (Both campuses)
- Skills USA (Both campuses)
- Veterans' Club (Both campuses)
Join a Club
Interested in joining a club at HTC? Complete this form and we will send the club contact your information!
STUDENT LIFE CENTER
The Student Life Center is located in room F120 on each campus and offers students a place to relax, socialize, or study between classes. In the Student Life Center you will find Student Ambassadors as a resource as well as the Student Senate office.
- Weekly Events - Student Ambassadors organize weekly events for students. All events are FREE and are set up for students to come as you can and leave when you need.
Food Basket - The Food Basket is open to all Hennepin Tech students and provides ready-to-eat food/snacks.
The Food Cupboard is open to all NHCC students and provides ready-to-eat food, staple supplies, as well as supplementary items such as toothpaste and shampoo. We also help students access other community resourc - See more at: http://www.nhcc.edu/student-resources/food-cupboard#sthash.bTdI5gxJ.dpuf
The Food Cupboard is open to all NHCC students and provides ready-to-eat food, staple supplies, as well as supplementary items such as toothpaste and shampoo. We also help students access other community resources.
Please make checks payable to the "NHCC Foundation" and include "Food Cupboard" in the memo. Send to: NHCC Foundation Office, 7411 85th Avenue North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Non-perishable donations can be dropped off at the Diversity and Equity Office in CBT 167. Desired food items include:
Healthy boxed cereals
- Instant and regular oatmeal
- Rice (12 oz packages)
- Canned Meats ( Spam, Beef, Chicken)
- 1 liter bottles of juice
- Cereal Bars and Granola Bars
- Instant boxed dinners
Needed supplementary items include:
- Body Wash
Student Ambassadors are a group of select students who are dedicated to positively representing Hennepin Technical College (HTC) as orientation leaders, campus visit guides, peer mentors, and assistants in the planning and execution of campus activities and events.
STUDENT LIFE BOARD
The Student Life Board is responsible for the establishment of policies and procedures as they relate to the allocation of Student Life and Student Activity fees at Hennepin Technical College.
The Student Senate is responsible for coordinating student activities on campus. Recommendations for improving the educational and social aspects of campus life may be submitted through the Student Senate. Each program is encouraged to have representatives participate in the Student Senate. All meetings are open to everyone and are on Wednesdays at noon (except during breaks and in the summer). All students are encouraged to participate in the Student Senate. The Student Senate Office is located in F121 (inside the Student Life Center) on each campus.
Registration for the Etiquette Dinner is now closed.
Contact email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
We will contact you if a space is made available.
Last updated by jlauritsen : 2015-11-20 14:14:08