CLUB & ORGANIZATION RESOURCES
STUDENT CLUB AND ORGANIZATION GUIDEBOOK
View the entire copy of the student club and organization guidebook here. For questions regarding the guidebook or club/organization policies, guidelines and procedures, contact the Director of Student Life, Jessica Lauritsen, at email@example.com or 763-488-2605
GUIDEBOOK BY TOPIC
View a specific section of the club/organization guidebook by topic below:
- HTC Student Club/Organization Policy
- Purchasing Procedures
- How to make a purchase
- Event Planning
Advisors are responsible for ensuring each of these deadlines are met. Instructions on each and reminders will be sent regularly via email to advisors.
- Sample Club Meeting Agenda
- Sample Club Meeting Minutes
- Student clubs/organizations will find poster board (white and colors), large butcher block paper (orange and white), markers, scissors, etc. in the Student Life Center (F120). Stop in and ask a Student Ambassador for supplies to make posters.
- Storage is available for clubs/orgs in the Student Life Center (F120). Stop in and ask a Student Ambassador what storage is available. For large or different storage space needs, contact the Director of Student Life. Large or different storage space is not guaranteed.
Mailing and copying services:
- Services for mailing and copying are provided by HTC and expensed to the club or organization cost center. Please contact Suzanne Burley at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Student clubs and organizations must follow all logo and marketing guidelines when ordering clothing and/or using the college logo. Please contact the Director of Student Life for any questions related to the use of the logo and/or approval of clothing items.
- Sample Club Constitution/Bylaws
- Instructions on viewing your club/organization cost center balance (must be on campus to use)
- Club/Organization Advisor Expectations Form
- Helpful tips for advisors
- If you are interested in becoming a club/organization advisor, contact the Director of Student Life.
Last updated by sschmitz : 2016-04-14 17:26:40