The 2016-2017 Commencement Ceremony will be held on Thursday, May 18, 2017 in the auditorium at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Graduation checklist coming soon!
- If you want to make sure your name is printed in the graduation program, turn your application for award into Enrollment Serivces by April 14, 2017.
- The date for this year's commencement will be at 11 a.m. on Thursday, May 18, 2017. .
- Commencement will be in the auditorium at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Review the ceremony information document for details.
CAPS & GOWNS:
- You will receive a cap and gown when you arrive to check in for the ceremony. There is a $10 fee to participate in the ceremony. Your student fees are paying a portion of the cost of the commencement ceremony to keep your fee low!
- Honor medallions and PTK stoles will be distributed to students at the graduation ceremony venue on graduation day to those who qualify.
Please review the Ceremony Information, Graduation Checklist and Frequently Asked Questions links on the bottom of this page. If you still have questions, please contact the following people/offices:
- Questions about Graduation Eligibility or Application for Award
- Questions about the Ceremony
- Questions about Accommodations
Questions about Honor Medallions & Phi Theta Kappa
- eServices under Grades & Transcripts - Academic Record
- Honor medallians and PTK stoles are given out at the graduation ceremony to those who qualify.
- Review the Graduation Checklist and Frequently Asked Questions below for details.
Last updated by jlauritsen : 2017-03-08 15:34:22