STUDENT ID CARD
You can use your Student ID Card for:
- Access to the Student Computer Labs (required for signing in, printing, copying, etc.)
- Access to the Library/IMC resources (required for use of materials, to check out materials and computer use)
- Purchasing books at the Bookstore using Financial Aid funds
- Referencing it for your Student ID Number for online services at HTC (registering and paying for courses, viewing grades, etc.)
- A second form of picture identification
- Discounts at various businesses - when you go somewhere, just ask if they offer a student discount!
Replacement fee: Lost or stolen Student ID Cards should be reported to the Security Office immediately. There is a fee of $10.00 to replace the Student ID Card. There is also a $10.00 fee for a replacement Student ID Card due to a name change.
Last updated by lreinke : 2016-07-25 10:26:17