TUITION PAYMENT POLICY
Spring tuition payment is due at the time you register.
Students will not receive paper invoices in the mail. It is the student's responsibility to check their account online.
It is the college`s policy to cancel course registration for non-payment of tuition.
The college establishes a tuition payment deadline for each semester. Students who do not pay their tuition and fees in full by the tuition payment deadline may have their course registration cancelled unless one or more of the following conditions are true:
- Enrolled in the automated payment plan
- The college received an authorization for payment from an employer or a funding agency sufficient to cover tuition and fees.
- The college has received the FAFSA information electronically from the Department of Education.
- The college received advance payment of a scholarship sufficient to cover tuition and fees.
- Enrolled as a high school PSEO student and submitted a Notice of Student Registration form to the Registration Office authorizing enrollment.
- Partial payment of 15% or $300.00 has been made. If none of the other conditions mentioned above are true, student will be subject to a $50.00 late fee and a registration hold.
Students who add courses after the payment deadline must pay the tuition by the Friday of the week the courses were added. After the fifth day of the semester, tuition must be paid at the time courses are added.
Students may view their account balance and pay online by accessing the e-Services Login. For more information about tuition payment methods, including the automated payment plan, see below.
1. You may pay online. The college accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover credit/debit cards and e-checks from checking or savings accounts. Online payments apply immediately to your student account.
2. You may pay monthly installments by entering into an agreement with the automated payment plan. The payment plan provider will automatically withdraw your payment from a bank account or credit/debit card once a month and then transfer the payment to the college.
3. You may pay in person on campus during regular business hours using cash, check or VISA, MasterCard, Discover credit/debit cards. The college does not accept credit/debit card payments over the phone.
The college discourages mailing or faxing credit/debit card payments. The college cannot guarantee the privacy of credit/debit card information provided by mail or fax.
Dropping a course or totally withdrawing from school according to college policies may result in a refund of tuition and fees. The method of refund is determined by the method of payment.
- Refunds for payments that were made by cash, check or e-check will be mailed to the student as a check.
- Refunds for payments made online with a credit card will automatically be refunded to that same credit card.
- Refunds for payments made in person with a credit card will be issued when the student presents the originating credit card and a picture ID to the Tuition Office. This must be done during regular Tuition Office hours the next business day following the drop or after.
All refunds will be issued within 15 calendar days of the official drop/withdrawal from the course(s).
For more information about the Refund Policy, see Drop/Withdraw Information.
Last updated by lreinke : 2017-01-13 14:47:27