COLLEGE LEVEL EXAMINATION PROGRAM® (CLEP TESTING)
CLEP provides students of any age the opportunity to earn college credit by earning qualifying scores on any of the 33 CLEP examinations. Hennepin Technical College has two testing sites: Brooklyn Park or Eden Prairie. Please know that the schedule can change without notice. You must contact the Testing Center for either campus by email or phone to schedule an appointment. Email is preferred. Please specify what examination you are schedling when making your test appoinment.
** Please note: CLEP Testing is unavailable the months of August and December at both campuses.
- Save time. Get college credit for what you’ve learned through independent study, advanced high school courses, noncredit adult courses, or professional development.
- Save money. Compare the cost of a CLEP exam fee: $80 to the cost of tuition. CLEP exams are free to active military service members.
- Satisfy a proficiency requirement. Demonstrate you’ve already mastered the content of college math or a foreign language.
What To Bring
- Your ID: ID must be government issued (driver’s license, passport, state ID, etc.)
- Payment: $25 administrative fee (payable to HTC by cash, check or credit card);
- Testing Vocher: $85 payable to CLEP when you sign up for the test at http://clep.collegeboard.org/started
Provided By Testing Center
- Scratch paper and pencils provided.
- Ear plugs and noise canceling headphones are available.
Last updated by mvang : 2018-03-22 13:33:12