Financial Aid has offices located on both campuses and a processing center at the Eden Prairie Campus. We are committed to your success and we are happy to assist you.
To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application is free. Beware of sites requesting payment to file the application. For more information and to complete the FAFSA click the button below:
School Code: 010491
- If we received the results of your 2015-2016 FAFSA by August 3, 2015, your Fall 2015 term course registration will not be canceled. Log on to eServices to view your Financial Aid Application Status.
- Loans certified for one term (fall only or spring only or summer only) will have two disbursements, one at the beginning of the term and one at the midpoint of the term.
- First time borrowers will have loan disbursements delayed by 30 days after the start of the term.
- Changes have been made to the Subsidized Federal Direct Loan Program - New eligibility requirements for Subsidized Direct Loan.
- The 2015-2016 Child Care Grant applications are now available for Fall semester! The application is located on our Student Forms page. Please be sure to read through the instructions carefully before applying.
- Create an FSA ID The FSA ID replaced the Federal PIN as of May 10, 2015. It is needed for the FAFSA, Entrance Counseling, MPN, and NSLDS.
- Request Tax Return Transcript from IRS
- Complete Entrance Counseling or Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Find Loan Servicer (NSLDS) Log on to NSLDS for contact information for loan default resolution or loan repayment information.
Toll Free: 1-888-569-5121
Last updated by ssylvander : 2015-08-20 11:18:11