TRANSFER YOUR CREDITS TO HTC
STEPS to Transfer Credits into HTC - Any college level course will be considered for transfer.
- Complete the Get Started Steps or Apply to HTC. Be certain you have declared a major when you apply.
Provide transcripts from other colleges
- If the transcripts are from another MN State college or university we may be able to retrieve them for you through e-transcripts retrieval after you have applied and declared a major.
If the transcripts are from non-MN State colleges or universities, request that they be mailed to:
Hennepin Technical College
13100 College View Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Attn: Transfer Center
- or official transcripts from transfer colleges may be sent through safe script service to Transfer@HennepinTech.edu
- Hennepin Technical College
- After your transcripts have been evaluated you will receive an e-mail indicating that a Degree Audit is available for you to view through e-services
Additional Transfer Options:
Credit for Prior Learning (Foreign Transcripts, CLEP, AP, Military, IB)
If you are a current HTC student and have concurrently taken a course you would like to have transferred to HTC from another MN State college or university please use this e-transcript Retrieval Form in order to notify the transfer center that the course taken concurrently was successfully completed.
Last updated by cgaynor : 2016-11-07 12:01:48