STEPS to Transfer Credits into HTC - Any college level course will be considered for transfer.

  • Complete the Get Started Steps or Apply to HTC.  Be certain you have declared a major when you apply.
  • Provide transcripts from other colleges
    • If the transcripts are from another MN State college or university we may be able to retrieve them for you through e-transcripts retrieval after you have applied and declared a major.
    • If the transcripts are from non-MN State colleges or universities, request that they be mailed to:
      • Hennepin Technical College
        13100 College View Drive
        Eden Prairie, MN  55347
        Attn: Transfer Center
      • or official transcripts from transfer colleges may be sent through safe script service to
  • After your transcripts have been evaluated you will receive an e-mail indicating that a Degree Audit is available for you to view through e-services


Additional Transfer Options:  

Transfer Action Plan

College Transfer Policy

Credit for Prior Learning (Foreign Transcripts, CLEP, AP, Military, IB)

Test Out Procedure

High School Articulation Information

If you are a current HTC student and have concurrently taken a course you would like to have transferred to HTC from another MN State college or university please use the e-transcript Retrieval Form in order to notify the transfer center that the course taken concurrently was successfully completed.

Last updated by ahalberg : 2018-06-13 14:55:31