(If the Job status is set to "off" or "Closed" it means the job is no longer available)
|Location||Eden Prairie Campus|
|Positions||2 Student Services Assistants @ 6 hours each week (12 work-study hours per week x 52 weeks =624)|
|Description||Student Services Assistants will assist newly admitted students with their E-Services account, financial aid status, new student orientation, and setting up student email accounts. Assistants will also assist with basic inquiries.|
|Qualifications||1) Must be taking 6 credits or more
2) Good academic standing and can maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher (Student cannot be on academic warning or probation).
3) Student must have a flexible schedule, must be willing to work 4:00PM-7:00PM two nights a month. These dates will be presented two weeks prior. (Student will not work in the morning of the day they are coming in late).
4) Must be able to work independently; with little supervision
5) Ability to follow directions
6) Excellent customer service skills
**Please submit a resume to Nxiong@hennepintech.edu