The M-Powered model turns three months of subsidized training and mentoring into a lifetime of unsubsidized, sustainable earning potential.
WHAT IS M-POWERED?
- FAST: M-Powered is a Fast Track training program that couples together technical training, critical/soft skills and industry credentials.
- COHORTS: Students are in cohort groups. This creates more synergy and team work while in the classroom.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Critical/Soft skills are integrated into the technical training to produce a career-minded employee.
- CAREER FAIR: At the end of level 2, students are invited to a career fair organized just for them.
CREDENTIALS: Industry credentials are integrated into the curriculum providing individuals with the opportunity to earn one or more industry specific credentials.
- National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
- American Quality Society (ASQ)
- ICP Certification
WRAP-AROUND SERVICES: Counseling is provided to help reduce employment and educational barriers.
- Identify resources for barriers like childcare, bus fare, and temporary employment.
- Work with individuals to create career development plans to keep you on track for achieving your goals.
Last updated by lgoff : 2015-06-24 12:33:04