OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH: SURVEY RESULTS/REPORTS
HTC collects information in a variety of ways. Listed below are the results of a variety of surveys conducted at HTC . Surveys will be administerd on a rotational basis beginning with the FY12 year. Please see the calendar for administration located under the About Office of Institutional Reseach for further information on the dates surveys will be administered.
Administered through the Center for Community College Engagment at the University of Texas, Austin, this survey focuses on the student's engagment with the institution. This survey indicates what is working and what needs improvement in the area of student activities and engagment with faculty, staff and fellow students. The survey is adminsitered every two years. There is comparison data for MnSCU institutions.
- 2016 Executive Summary
- 2016 Key Findings Report
- 2016 HTC Comparison with MnSCU Consortium
- 2014 Executive Summary
- 2014 HTC Key Findings Report
- 2014 HTC Comparison with CCSSE Cohort
- 2014 HTC Comparison with MnSCU Consortium
- 2012 HTC Key Findings Report
- 2012 HTC Comparison with CCSSE Cohort
- 2012 HTC Comparison with MnSCU consortium
- 2010 HTC Key Findings Report
- 2010 HTC Comparison with CCSSE Cohort
- 2010 HTC Comparison with MnSCU consortium
- 2010 Executive Summary
- 2008 First Look Explanation
- 2008 HTC Benchmarks Summary
- 2008 HTC Comparison with CCSSE Cohort
- 2008 HTC Comparsion with MN Consortium
Employee Satisfaction Survey
The Human Resources Department conducted the online Employee Satsifaction Survey annually from 2009-2011. The Survey was administerd by C-Vent. Beginning 2012, the survey will be given every two years and will be administered through the OIR. Composite results are present here.
In Spring term of 2013 HTC shifted the instrument to measure Employee Satisfaction to the Personal Assessment of the College Environment (PACE). This shift allowed for comparison data not only with national institutions but also within the MnSCU community. The 2013 data is the first administraton of this survey, and it will be on an alternate year cycle- every 2 years.
- 2015 Executive Summary
- 2015 Final Report
- 2013 Executive Summary
- 2013 Final Report
Hennepin Technical College's (HTC) Career Services annually conducts a Graduate Follow-up Survey of all HTC graduates using the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) guideline. The surveys are collected in print format, by telephone and online. The summary report is based on data of the total number of graduate majors rather than the number of individuals graduated. An individual awarded a double major will be counted in each major. Results of the past four years survey are posted here.
Graduate Follow-up Survey Placement Results
- 2014 HTC Snapshot
- 2013 HTC Snapshot
- 2012 HTC Snapshot
- 2011 HTC Snapshot
- 2010 HTC Snapshot
Graduate Employer Survey Results
Each year following the MnSCU Graduate Follow-up Survey, identified employers from our recent graduates are surveyed regarding their satisfaction and prepardedness of our graduates. The results of those surveys are here.
- 2015 HTC Graduate Employer Satisfaction Results
- 2013 HTC Graduate Employer Satisfaction Results
2006-2011 Year to Year Institutional Report
(Latter file is also available via request by emailing the IR Office)
SENSE (Survey of Entering Student Engagement)
Administered through the Center for Community College Student Engagement at the University of Texas at Austin, this information focuses on new students to HTC. This survey provides information on what is working and what needs improvement in our student's earliest experiences with the college.
- 2014 Key Findings
- 2014 Benchmarks by enrollment
- 2014 HTC Executive Summary
- 2012 Key Findings
- 2012 Promising Practices
- 2012 Benchmarks by enrollment
2012 HTC Executive Summary
The 2008 administration of SENSE was a national pilot. Results reflect frequencies for HTC and the other colleges that were administered the survey nationally. Following 2008, reporting methods have been refined and will be reflected in future administrations of this instrument.
- Enrollment Status Frequencies
- Developmental Frequencies
- First Generation Frequencies
- Committment and Support Special Emphasis Questions Frequencies
Student Quality Survey
A locally designed instrument administerd in the spring of 2011 and repeated in the fall of 2011. The executive summary contains comparison data for both spring and fall.
2011 Fall Executive Summary
IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Feedback Reports
The IPEDS Feedback report allows for comparison of HTC to other similar institutions on a variety of data points. All the data contained in the feedback report is collected from the institutions IPEDS reporting.
- Data Feedback Report 2015
- Data Feedback Report 2014
- Data Feedback Report 2013
- Data Feedback Report 2012
- Data Feedback Report 2011
- Data Feedback Report 2010
- Data Feedback Report 2009
- Data Feedback Report 2008
- Data Feedback Report 2007
Last updated by dstatzell : 2017-06-22 14:46:39