Ask Us!


Select from FAQ dropdown?

Keyword Search
Displaying 1-5 of 5 results.
Leading QuestionCustom AnswerAnswer
What programs or majors do you offer?Degrees and ProgramsView
How do I register for a Nursing Assistant course?

Nursing Assistant
To register for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) course, please follow the steps located on our website under "Get Started".
Our Course Schedule contains the dates the course is offered. The Nursing Assistant courses can be fournd under the Practical Nursing program.
The Nursing Assistant course is typically 5 weeks in length and prepares you to take the Nursing Assistant state exam. The CNA class is also a prerequisite to HTC's Practical Nursing program.
How do you withdraw from a class?

How to Drop or Withdraw From a Course

You may modify your schedule by signing on to e-Services login.



Are courses offered at HTC in Manufacturing Engineering Technology?HTC does offer a Manufacturing Engineering Technology program. Information can be found on our website under Degrees & Programs.View
what does web supplemented meanWeb supplemented means that the course will have some projects done on the web or through D2L but will have a class each week on campus.

Blended/Hybrid means some of your class will be completed through D2L and some will be completed on the campus.