The Student Senate is responsible for coordinating student activities on campus. Recommendations for improving the educational and social aspects of campus life may be submitted through the Student Senate. Each program is encouraged to have representatives participate in the Student Senate. All meetings are open to everyone.
Student Senate Executive Board Retreat Fall 2013:
Commonly asked questions:
What is the Student Senate?
The HTC Student Senate is the voice of the student body in matters affecting student activities. It exists to initiate consideration of student problems, and to communicate action or recommendation to the designated school authorities.
Who can be a part of Student Senate?
Any full-time or part-time students taking one credit or more and in good standing in their programs, as defined by the HTC handbook, can partake in the Student Senate.
Why should I join Student Senate?
Getting involved in any club or organization can be one of the greatest, most rewarding experiences you will have while you are in college. By joining Student Senate you will have the opportunity to:
- Network and socialize with students, staff, faculty and administrators
- Build experience for your resume.
- Gain invaluable skills for future employment.
- Build social skills by interacting with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Enhance communication skills.
- Develop leadership skills by learning to take responsibility and manage challenges.
- Make friends and have fun!
If you would like to be involved, please join us for a meeting on Wednesday’s at noon or contact us:
Eden Prairie Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklyn Park Campus – email@example.com
Last updated by jlauritsen : 2013-08-19 13:36:48